Bearing in mind the upcoming changes in the data protection law related to the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws of 2016. No 119 p. 1, hereinafter referred to as RODO, implementing the rights to information available to you pursuant to Art. 13 RODO) , we present you the content of the personal data controller information clause.
MPrestige Patryk Makurat – online store www.mprestige.se – processes the personal data provided by you that may concern your representatives, owners or employees. Information clause of the personal data administrator:
* • The administrator of your personal data is MPrestige Patryk Makurat with its registered office in Słupia pod Kępnem (63-604), ul. Słoneczna 58. To contact us, send a message to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* • We process your personal data in order to service and execute orders and for accounting and tax purposes.
* • Recipients of personal data are servicing the administrator: courier companies, a provider and external accounting services.
* • The data will be stored in time necessary to achieve the goal, for a maximum of 3 years (data used to service and process the order) and 6 years (billing information).
* • You have the right to access your data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, object to its processing, the right to transfer data, and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 point 1 lit. b) and f) RODO.
Exclusion of Responsibility
The MPrestige.se store and its editorial staff do not take any responsibility for posted advertisements. The buyer should be careful when answering the ad. Admittedly, we attach great importance to the fact that advertisers who publish their ads here are credible, but we can not be responsible for their actions.
When using the MPrestige.se store, you may be asked to provide some of your personal information by filling out a form or otherwise. The data you will be asked for is in most cases the name and e-mail address. In the case of order forms you will be asked to provide full personal data. We require only the data that is necessary for the website to operate. Failure to provide the required data will block the activity to which the data pertained.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the operator of the MPrestige Website Patryk Makurat with its registered office in Słupia pod Kępnem (63-604), ul. Słoneczna 58
- Cookies are used to:
- a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- d) “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.